Operates centrifugal machines to separate and wash molasses and mother liquor from sugar crystals: Opens gate allowing sugar mass to flow into centrifuge basket and other responsibilities as follows
- Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma holder in Electronic Engineering
Employee Duties & Responsibilities
1) Operates centrifugal machines to separate and wash molasses and mother liquor from sugar crystals: Opens gate allowing sugar mass to flow into centrifuge basket.
2) Starts centrifuge that automatically passes through cycles of spinning off mother liquor, washing off molasses, and spinning off wash water.
3) Lifts plate covering the bottom of the basket, positions cutting arm over sugar and starts machine to cut sugar crystals from the inside basket.
4) Washes centrifuge, using a hose.
5) Maybe designated by type of sugar processed as Soft-Sugar Cutter; White-Sugar Centrifugal Operator; or purpose of operation as Cube let-Centrifugal Operator; Low-Raw-Sugar Cutter; Melt-House Centrifugal Operator; Remelt – Centrifugal Operator; Remelt Sugar Cutter
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Manage own time and the time of others.
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, organization rules, and the democratic political process.
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
HOW TO APPLY
Confident candidates who meet the above criteria should send their applications to:
Email: [email protected]