Associate Construction Management Engineer
Jobs at:United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
Deadline of this Job:
07 August 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 30, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Background Information – Job-specific
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is the operational arm of the United Nations, supporting the successful implementation of its partners' peacebuilding, humanitarian and development projects around the world. Mandated as a central resource of the United Nations, UNOPS provides sustainable project management, procurement and infrastructure services to a wide range of governments, donors and United Nations organizations. With over 8,000 personnel spread across 80 countries, UNOPS offers its partners the logistical, technical and management knowledge they need, where they need it. By implementing around 1,000 projects for our partners at any given time, UNOPS makes significant contributions to results on the ground, often in the most challenging environments. .
• Under the overall supervision of the Project Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the day-to-day monitoring/management of on-site construction as listed below:
• S/he will support in the planning and coordinating work activities with the Project Manager.
• Contribute to take timely action to prevent potential delays and/or cost overruns that can be avoided.
• Provide guidance for on-time project delivery.
• Monitoring contractor presence on the project site, including Bill of Quantities (BoQ) as per approved contract.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://jobs.unops.org/Pages/ViewVacancy/VADetails.aspx?id=20132#8