ASSISTANT REINSURANCE MANAGER - INSURANCE INDUSTRY
HR World on behalf of our reputable client are looking for an assistant reinsurance manager to support the company business strategy by providing reinsurance capacity for risks underwritten by the company, minimize reinsurance costs and ensure quality and timely service to both internal and external customers.
1. Analysing the risks accepted and ensuring risks are ceded properly.
2. Ensuring that all acceptances are protected by proper reinsurance arrangement on a back-to-back basis without any gaps in risks accepted and reinsurance protection availed.
3. Obtain all necessary underwriting information required to place the risk in the reinsurance market.
4. Arranging proper reinsurance protection when required.
5. Place reinsurance to the market (local & outside the country) directly or through the reinsurance broker whether on facultative or any other basis depending on the need of the situation.
6. Ensure timely submission of closing and accounting documents for settlement of premium recovery of claims from reinsurers.
7. Maintain efficient communication lines between the company and Reinsurance Brokers and Reinsurance Companies.
8. Assist Finance to review reinsurance payments/recoveries relating reinsurance premium, commissioning, and claims.
9. Maintaining relationship with local industry players and company global partners.
10. Managing global accounts portfolio placed to the company by global partners specifically from Global Network, this includes issuing invoices, providing quotation, issuing policy document, and booking the cover.
11. Follow up Monthly facultative in ward renewal
12. Seeking quotation from external market on specialized risks
13. Provide technical advice to the underwriters
- 1st degree preferably in Insurance & Risk Management
4 Years’ experience in related field preferably in the same capacity
Interested candidates may send their CV to [email protected] before 03rd April 2022