- Job Category : Management
- Job Code : 2021
- Job Name : Assistant Manager – E-learning and HRIS
:Manager – Training &Development
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To manage phases of e-learning and Human Resources Information System (HRIS)projects including designing, developing the online learning solutions.
- PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Implement the bank’s eLearning strategy as agreed from time to time.
- Ensure the e-learning and HRIS systems are used along with the vision of enhancing effectiveness and efficiency.
- Lead instructional design projects; engage stakeholders and subject matter experts in conducting research/analysis to identify training needs.
- Evaluate the impact and effectiveness of training content and materials (ROI)
- Oversee the conceptualization, development, and layout of the appropriate technical infrastructure required to deliver digital e-learning content to its audience
- Develop and monitor training feedback mechanisms.
- Confer as needed with third-party providers of educational materials and resources to ensure that they meet organization training goals and objectives.
- Conducts or supports pilot tests to ensure effectiveness of developed programs and compatibility with other systems
- Prepare update and progress of e-learning and HRIS reports
- Design and develop classroom and web-based training programs and courses, including all course materials, exercises, and skills evaluation.
- FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- INDEPENDENT DECISIONS
- Regularly check the software for any improvements needed.
INTERACTION WITH OTHERS
Internal : T&D Team, HR, IT and other departments
External : Contact with Vendors (E-learning and Adrenaline), online institutes, etc.
- INTERACTION WITH OTHERS
- Experience with management systems for E-learning and HRIS
- E-learning development production and authoring tools such as Adobe Premier, Adobe Audition, Camtasia, Captivate, Microsoft Office Suite, Lectora, Illustrator Articulate.
- Familiarity with server-based technology, learning management systems, databases
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Relationship Management
- Be able to communicate ideas and information effectively, clearly and concisely
- Strong computer skills especially data management systems (Analytical skills and accounting knowledge)
- Confident, self-disciplined and self-motivated individual
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional design & learning technologies, Education or a related technical field
- Master’s degree in Instructional Design & learning technologies is an added advantage
- Certification in HR or L&D (added advantage)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience developing learning programs for both classroom and technology-based learning and performance solutions, Learning & Development/Training
- Carry out work in accordance with the Bank’s procedures
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence
- PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
HOW TO APPLY
Call 0800 780 111 or visit www.eximbank.co.tz