Application Support Specialist
Deadline of this Job:
30 September 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, September 17, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services. .
• Responsible for Core Banking Systems and Peripheral Applications technical support, issue/incident resolution and daily maintenance on a spectrum of business logic in line with operational requirement.
• Analyzing and establishing the root causes of application errors/failures.
• Monitoring Systems availability and reliability to ensure Technology effectively meets the service targets in accordance with planned business objectives .
• Engage in supporting Business strategic projects requirements and deliverables within expected timelines with highest standards of Customer service.
• Supporting innovation & digitization of payments processes to uphold convenience and risk free processing.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Electronic & Telecommunications or Computer Engineering (Preferred)
• Oracle and Microsoft SQL Databases certification will be of added advantage
• At least 3 years’ hands on experience working with Oracle or Microsoft SQL Databases
• Knowledge of banking/ branch operations
• ITIL certification
• 5 years relevant experience in IT support or equivalent related experience • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• experience with problem-solving and trouble-shooting
• Experience in several computer programs and data interfaces.
• Working knowledge of basic network configuration
• Strategic Thinking (Solid)
• Strong analytical mind.
• Complex problem solving skills
• Experience with integrations with Bank products/systems is an added advantage.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://absa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/NBC_Careers/job/Head-Office-NBC/Application-Support-Specialist_R-15910672-2