Agency Fund Manager
Jobs at:Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank
Deadline of this Job:
01 September 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, August 21, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The TADB is hereby inviting applications from suitably qualified candidate to fill the following vacancies:
Resource Mobilization Manager
Agency Fund Manager
Nature and Scope
: Reporting to the Director of Comercial Development & Structured Investment, the Agency Fund Manager will be responsible for management of all funds received from the Government, its Departments and Agencies, Developmental Partners and other stakehold¬ers as per applicable agency agreements .
; • Manage all funds received from the Government, its Departments and Agencies, Developmental Parters and other stakeholders as per applicable agency agreements.
• Develop and implement policies, procedures, processes and systems for efficient and effective utilization of the funds.
• Receive and process applications for the funds and manage all disbursement to beneficiaries to ensure that the funds are utilized as envisioned.
• Monitor, evaluate and supervise utilization of the funds then prepare and submit financial and operational Reports (monthly, quarterly or yearly) to fund owners as agreed;
• Account for utilization of the funds.
• Ensuring that TADB benefits from fund management services, this includes collection of non- interest income for the bank such as management fees for management of each particular fund.
• Liaise with relevant Divisions, Departments and Units to follow-up on performance of projects which operate on managed funds. Administer all resources allocated to the Department, including offering technical and operational support to staff members in the Department.
• Carry out any other duties assigned by your Line Manager/Supervisor.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience:
• Master’s Degree/Postgraduate qualifications in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Agricultural Economics & Agribusiness, Rural Development, Agricultural Extension, Economics, or related discipline.
• Minimum of 8 years’relevant experience of which four must be in a senior position in a busy development/commercial bank or banking/- finance institution.
• Working experience with smallholder farmers and development partners.
• Practical knowledge of market analysis, project cycle and results-based management (RBM).
• Should posses networking skills to be able to build excellent relationships and feel comfortable with networking to stay informed about industry trends.
• Should possess high level of documentation skills to be able to prepare financial documents such as disclosures and reports. Communication skills is essential to be able to maintain high level of professionalism as role interacts mostly with other financial services professionals.
• Must be a team player, very self-motivated and able to manage and prioritize work load with minimum supervision.
• Passion for sustainable development, strong relationship skills, excellent sense of leadership and initiative.
• Possession of knowledge of the banking industry and its related laws, regulations, policies and procedures will be an added advantage.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Job applicants are required to apply for these employment opportunities through this email, [email protected] Please note: applicants are required to attach the following to their respective application.
• Application letter showing how they meet the requirements of the position; • An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae;
• Contacts stating name in full, physical address, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of the candidate;
• Certified copies of relevant certificates
• Names and full contacts of three (3) referees.
Closing date: Applications should reach the undersigned not later than 4.00 pm on Friday, 1 st September 2020.
For further information, please visit the Bank’s website: Website: www.tadb.co.tz