Jobs at:Aga Khan Education Service
Deadline of this Job:
15 January 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, January 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Aga Khan Education Service, Tanzania (AKES, T), is a private, not for profit, service company registered under the Companies Act and operates three schools in Tanzania. The vision of AKES, T is to provide accessible, world-class education, which prepares students to become self-confident, open-minded articulate and ethical young people with academic qualifications to enable them to make productive contributions to their own community and their wider society. AKES, T is part of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), a group of private development agencies working to improve living conditions and opportunities for people of all faiths and origins in specific regions of the developing world.
AKEST is looking to hire qualified Tanzanians for the following positions based in Dar es Salaam:
• Ensure that banking transactions are updated on daily basis and related vouchers are posted.
• Handle the Petty Cash float and ensure that reimbursements and claims are as per the AKES, T finance policy limits.
• Ensure proper filing of all vouchers in an easily accessible manner and maintain the documentation system of all units.
• Making sure that all accounting documentation are properly filed and kept in a secured place with monthly validation.
• Preparing payment vouchers as and when required.
• Preparing all statutory payments arising from payroll.
• Bachelor degree in finance and accounting
• Knowledge of accounting package should be an added advantage
• Three years working experience.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applications should include application letter showing how they meet the requirements of the position and interest of the position, up dated curriculum vitae, certified copies of relevant certificates, testimonials and names of three professional referees one must be your current employer.
The Human Resources Manager
Aga Khan Education Service Tanzania
P O Box 125
DAR ES SALAAM
Email: [email protected]
Application letter should reach the undersigned not late than 15th January, 2022 through email, post or physical submit to the office.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted