7 Systems Administrators
Jobs at:The University of Dodoma
Deadline of this Job:
14 April 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, March 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The University of Dodoma welcomes applications for Internship Programme for the position of Personal Secretaries and Systems Administrators for a period of Twelve (12) months with possible extension upon satisfactory performance as per Guidelines and Procedures on Voluntary and Temporary Employment of the University of Dodoma, 2020. .
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To design computer systems charts and to provide the necessary systems documentation.
• To assist users in systems analysis and design.
• To execute and document test plans according to quality management standards and methods.
• To prepare systems flow charts of information movements.
• To undertake low level routine maintenance of ICT equipment.
• To perform any other duty assigned by the Supervisor.
Job Skills : Not Specified
Qualification and Experience:
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, and Telecommunication or in any related field from a recognized institution
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
General Applications Conditions
• All applicants must be a citizen of Tanzania;
• Applicants must be aged between 18- 35 years;
• They must attach an up-to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) with reliable contact addresses;
• They must attach relevant certified copies of their academic and professional certificates. i.e. Diploma/Certificate/, form IV/ VI etc.;
• Two letters of recommendation, at least one of which is from the candidate’s previous College/Institute or department referee;
• The application letter should categorically state the candidate’s home address, telephone; number, and how the applicant’s qualifications match the advertised internship position;
• Application letters should be written in English or Swahili language;
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted;
• Deadline for submission is two weeks from the date of first appearance of this advertisement.
• Applications should be directed to
Deputy Vice Chancellor- Planning, Finance and Administrations,
The University of Dodoma through
P.O Box 259 Dodoma and email: [email protected] ; [email protected]