41 BVR Kit operators
Jobs at:National Electoral Commission (NEC)
Deadline of this Job:
24 April 2020
Within Tanzania , Dodoma , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, April 20, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ADMISSION OF WORKSHOP WORKS
In accordance with Section 7A (4) of the National Elections Act, Chapter 343 and Section 10 (6) of the Local Government Elections Act, Chapter 292, read together with Article 9 of the Permanent Register of Voters, 2018 Presidential and Parliamentary Elections and Regulation 12 of the Voter Registration Improvement Code, 2018. Councilor Elections Officer wants to inform you that, exercise The Improving of the Permanent Voter Register in Dodoma City is starting soon. In the Voter Registration Improvement exercise, the Assistant Authors and BVR Kit Operators will be used.
• BVR Kit operators 41 .
Responsibilities of BVR Kit Operator
• To ensure that the channel is timely open and start registration for the deadline for which in accordance with the directions of the Commission is 2:00 Morning to 12:00 pm.
• Posting Voter Registration Center posters and other posters made by the Commission for the registration center.
• Ensure the necessary facility equipment is available at the Registration Center Voters.
• To be present at the office for the duration of the work even if no voters are present register or update their information.
• Managing the filing of the Applicant (Voter) forms to avoid errors.
• Importing Voter Information into the Registration System.
• Ensure that Voters who arrive at the venue before 12:00 pm and to queue all subscribers unless there are many, they will be listed and plan to start with them the next day.
• To ensure that after the registration date has been completed, the caller notices Voters registered for the day are prepared and maintained for the purpose of handing over to the Ward Registrar Assistant Officer.
• To ensure that materials and registration documents are properly maintained over the period all of the exercise and submission to the Registrar Officer in quality his.
• Other duties as assigned by the Registrar or Officer Assistant Registrar.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications of Applicant for BVR Kit Operator Position
• Be a citizen of Tanzania.
• Be a regular resident of the relevant Ward
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Have a Form Four education and be literate.
• Have experience in Computer use.
• Not to be a political party leader or cadre
• To be fair and honest.
• Applicants who have worked professionally in the Registration exercise and those with the above qualifications will be given priority,
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All applications should be sent to the following address;
THIS NOTICE IS PROVIDED BY GODWIN E. THEREFORE A REGISTERING OFFICER, A DODOMA CITY IN THE CITY.