2 System Administrators
Deadline of this Job:
11 August 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
2 System Administrators: 2 Posts
Place of work: Head quarter at Dar es salaam.
Under the general supervision, Systems Administrator works as part of the Information Technology Services Team to maintain all applications and services.
Performs other related duties.
• Ensure availably of services and its performance.
• Troubleshooting & resolving problems related to services.
• Provide support to business unit regarding reports other related issues
• Implementing new technologies.
• Work with vendors in the process of troubleshooting escalated incidents
• Work with vendors in the research, development and implementation of IT technologies
• Provide and test backup and disaster recovery processes and procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & skills;
Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related field or equivalent from recognized institutions.
• Having knowledge on LINUX.
• Having knowledge on bash scripting.
• Self-improvement/proactive research capabilities around emerging technologies/new iterations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex IT information in simplified form depending on the target audience.
• Knowledge of SQL.
• Knowledge of implementing backup and recovery solutions.
• Knowledge of Database Administration, Monitoring, Performance Tuning and Trouble shooting
• Prior involvement in infrastructure projects, including replacement or upgrade of databases and data services components is preferred.
• Experiencing in supporting Developers with writing, altering and reviewing stored procedures, functions and triggers.
• Experience on bash scripting.
• Experience working with multiple operating systems.
• Experience monitoring and auditing procedures of databases
• Experience with database security administration, disaster recovery planning, High availability, systems performance monitoring and tuning
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
For those who interested send CV to [email protected]