2 Ict Officers Grade (Security Management
Jobs at:e-Government Authority (eGa)
Deadline of this Job:
20 September 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 07, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Company: e-Government Authority (eGa)
State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
POST ICT OFFICER GRADE II (SECURITY MANAGEMENT) – 2 POST
POST CATEGORY(S) IT AND TELECOMS
EMPLOYER e-Government Authority (eGa)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-09-07 2021-09-20
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Plan, design, develop and implement ICT security policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines;
• Integration of ICT security into day-to-day ICT operational activities and provision of periodic security reports;
• Installation, configuration and management of security systems/software;
• Provision of security advisory on various security risks, threats and vulnerabilities;
• Support, monitor and assess ICT security compliance in the Government;
• Timely handling of ICT security incidents;
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Security, Software Engineering or equivalent degree from a recognized institution.
• Knowledge of industry ICT Security Management System, cyber security regulatory frameworks and best practices.
• Knowledge of ICT Risk Management.
• Knowledge of Networking, System Administration, Programming and Database Administration.
• Knowledge of vulnerability analysis and penetration testing.
• Certification in ICT security field such as CEH, ECSA, LPT, CISA, CISSP, CISM, OCSP and CSX-CP will be an added advantage.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : http://portal.ajira.go.tz/index.php/advert/display_advert/3608
Closing Date : 20th September , 2021T LINE OF THE POSITION OR HAND DELIVERED TO HUMAN RESOURCE
DEPARTMENT, P. O. BOX 2289, OCEAN ROAD, DAR ES SALAAM.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS IS END OF BUSINESS DAY ON 16TH SEPTEMBER, 2021.