The positions will involve children from 3 years to 12 years (PRE SCHOOL to UPPER PRIMARY) and active participation in extra –curricular activities. The applicant should be a motivated individual keen interest in encouraging and inspiring children to love learning.
- Five (5) years work experience with preferably the Cambridge Curriculum in reputable schools. Other International experience will be considered.
- Tanzania Nationals: Bachelor Degree in Teaching for Primary School Diploma in Teaching for Pre- School
- Foreign Nationals: Bachelor Degree in Teaching either Pre or Primary School
- Primary Teaching ability in English, Mathmatics and Science.
- Availability for Employment mid-August 2020
We are seeking innovative and qualified Pre and Primary School teachers for all Grades to join our two Campuses located in Kigamboni and in Oysterbay, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania. Each position requires an enthusiastic teaching professional with excellent subject knowledge and sound understanding of the Cambridge curriculum.