- Documenting and reporting on student's progress
- Attending meetings with parents and staff whenever necessary
- Grading assignments in a timely manner
- Preparing and distributing learning materials
- Delivering the assigned syllabus to students accordingly
- Conducting online classes through Zoom and other online meeting applications
- Bachelors in Education with specialization in Mathematics
- Must own a personal laptop
- Must have working knowledge of Zoom/Duo or other video conferencing applications
- Minimum 1 year's experience as Mathematics teacher
- Must be comfortable with Cambridge (IGCSE) and/or International Baccalaureate (IB) syllabuses
- Must be able to teach at Primary & Secondary level
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
Interested candidates can send their CVs to [email removed] , with email subject 'Mathematics Teacher'
Note: When applying attach and send your CV ONLY
We are seeking Primary & Secondary school tutor to join a new teaching center based in Masaki.