Nonprofit, and NGO
Korogwe District Council
Deadline of this Job:
19 October 2021
Thursday, October 07, 2021
, Base Salary:
UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
REGIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT
KOROGWE DISTRICT COUNCIL
Ref. Na.HWKS.1 / 24Vol.III /
ANNOUNCEMENT OF JOB OPPORTUNITIES
The Executive Director of Korogwe District Council welcomes job applications from qualified and capable Tanzanians to fill the vacancies. This announcement is based on the Alternative Employment Permit with Ref. Na. FA 170/369/01 "B" / 108 dated September 15, 2021 issued by the Permanent Secretary - Office of the President Public Service Management and Good Governance.
1. Village Executive Grade III - ONE POSITION (1)
• Accounting Officer and Chief Executive of the Village Government;
• Managing the Protection and Security of Citizens and Their Property; to be the Guardian of Peace and Superintendent of Good Governance in the Village. Coordinate and oversee the implementation of the Village Development Plans Secretary of Meetings and Village Council committees.
• Interpret and manage Policies, Rules and Procedures.
• Prepare Performance Reports in its area and mobilize the public in developing and implementing strategies to eradicate hunger, poverty and increase productive assets.
• Leader of the Heads of Technical Units in the Village Manage, collect and store all records and Village Documents.
• Chairperson of a meeting of Experts present in the village. Receive and listen to and resolve grievances and disputes of citizens; Supervise the formulation of Village By-Laws and He will be embarrassed by Mtondolino Voto
• Leader of the Heads of Technical Units in the Village Managing, collecting and storing all records and Village Documents
• Chair of the Village Specialists Session.
Receiving, hearing and resolving complaints and disputes of citizens; Supervise the formulation of Village By-Laws; and Shall Be Accountable to the County Executive.
QUALIFICATIONS OF APPLICANT
Should be a graduate of Form Four (IV) or Six (VI) who has graduated with a Diploma / Certificate training in one of the following fields: - Administration, Law, Social Education, Financial Management, Community Development and Arts Science from Hombolo Local Government College, Dodoma or any Government Recognized College
SALARY Based on Government Salary Scales i.e. TGS.B per month.
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
Applications may be written in Kiswahili or English with a letter of applications should be signed and attached with the required illustrations and sent by post to the following address:
S.L.P. 584, Korogwe.
District Executive Director,
Korogwe District Council,
P.O. Box 584,
NB: This announcement is also available on the Korogwe District Council Website
Overview Job Category: Administrative Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 16 November 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 03-11-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Personal Assistant [ Type:…
POST: PERSONAL SECRETARY II – 1 POST POST CATEGORY(S): HR & ADMINISTRATION EMPLOYER: Land Transport Regulator Authority(LATRA) APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-11-19 2021-12-02 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES i. To type routine and…
Overview Job Category: Management Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 21 November 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 05-11-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: General Manager (GM) […
POST: PERSONAL SECRETARY II – 5 POST POST CATEGORY(S): HR & ADMINISTRATION, IT AND TELECOMS EMPLOYER Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA) APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-10-22 2021-11-04 JOB SUMMARY N/A DUTIES AND…
Overview Job Category: Administrative Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 04 November 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 23-10-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: 5 Personal Secretaries II…