Jobs at:Zanzibar Law Society
Deadline of this Job:
24 July 2022
Within Tanzania , Zanzibar , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A Receptionist of ZLS is responsible for various administrative tasks, such as greeting visitors, answering telephones, taking messages, scheduling appointments, filing and maintaining documents, providing information to various people, making travel arrangements, and running errands.
Key Duties and Responsibilities :
• Provide customer support by answering the phone and replying to emails in a timely manner
• Provide administrative support via phone or email.
• Maintain the office and keep all the office equipment in check.
• Responsible for maintaining office security and communicating
• Manage calendars by scheduling important meetings.
• Arranging travel and accommodation, and so on.
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as photocopying, transcribing, filing, keeping records of office expenses, sorting and distributing paperwork, and so on.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• 2/ 3 years of reception or administrational working experience.
• Formal qualification in office administration, secretarial work, or related training.
• Qualification Certificate/ Diploma or a Degree.
• Prior experience as a legal receptionist will be advantageous.
• Familiarity with legal terms, legal documents, and filing.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Extensive experience working with word processing, spreadsheets, printers, copiers, scanners, faxes, and appointment scheduling and call forwarding systems.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
The application should be submitted to [email protected] the deadline for receiving applications is on the 24th June 2022 along with a cover letter, curriculum vitae, a recent colored photograph, certified academic transcripts and three traceable professional references. NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.