Jobs at:Tabono Consult Limited
Deadline of this Job:
30 June 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Answer Telephone, Screen And Direct Calls
• Take And Relay Messages
• Provide Information To Callers
• Greet Persons Entering Organization
• Direct Persons To Correct Destination
• Deal With Queries From The Public And Customers
• Ensure Knowledge of Staff Movements In And Out Of Organization
• Monitor Visitor Access And Maintain Security Awareness
• Provide General Administrative And Clerical Support
• Prepare Correspondence And Documents
• Receive And Sort Mail And Deliveries
• Schedule Appointments
• Maintain Appointment Diary Either Manually Or Electronically
• Organize Conference And Meeting Room Bookings
• Co-Ordinate Meetings And Organize Catering
• Monitor And Maintain Office Equipment
• Control Inventory Relevant To Reception Area
• Tidy And Maintain The Reception Area
Education And Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree Generally Required
• Knowledge Of Administrative And Clerical Procedures
• Knowledge of Computers And Relevant Software Application
• Knowledge Of Customer Service Principles And Practices
• Keyboard Skills Ability To Work A Switchboard
• Verbal And Written Communication Skills
• Professional Personal Presentation
• Customer Service Orientation
• Information Management
• Organizing And Planning
• Attention To Detail
• Stress Tolerance
• Customer Centric: Greet And Welcome Guest As Soon As They Arrive At The Office.
• Providing First Level Customer Support To All Customers Visiting Vodacom Headquarters For
• Various Customer Service Issues.
• Direct Visitors To The Appropriate Person And Office.
• Answer, Screen And Forward Incoming Phone Calls.
• Ensure Reception Area Is Tidy And Presentable.
• Provide Basic And Accurate Information In-Person And Via Phone/Email.
• Maintain Office Security By Following Safety Procedures And Controlling Access Via The Reception
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please send your updated CV, Cover letter and transcripts [email protected] not later than 17.00hrs on Sunday, 30th June 2022. (Subject of email should be Position applying for)