Receptionist Cum Office Assistant
Jobs at:PCI Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
15 July 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, July 03, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Receptionist Cum Office Assistant The Receptionist Cum Office Assistant is responsible to answer and redirect all calls to PCI Tanzania, welcome clients and direct them accordingly to the relevant office and or person. Performs administrative work for management and assists the Administration Officer with various administrative functions. The Successful candidate will be based in Dar Es Salaam will report to the Administration Officer. .
Key Results, Area
• Managing the Reception and PCI clients
• Office Management and Administration
• Support day-to-day office functioning, including reception of external visitors or service providers
• Ensure that the reception area is well kept (neat and tidy) projecting a professional work environment
• With respect and courtesy, receive visitors to the office and direct them appropriately i.e responses to inquiries
• Maintain a record of the visitors to the office; ensure that the visitors Book is signed
• Manage Country Directors Diary and assist on the secretarial duties of the CD.
• Receive and distribute incoming mail to PCI Tanzania staff and arrange for collection/delivery of all outgoing mail including
• pouches via National and International courier service provider.
• Maintain the Call Register, Trip Reference Register, Outgoing Letters Reference Register and ensure that all out-going phone calls are noted
• Date stamp all correspondence received at the office and ensure that mail is always first routed to the Country Director
• Maintain a filing system at the office; ensure that a copy of all incoming/ outgoing correspondence, utilities bills, etc. are filed chronologically
• Send/receive pouches to other PCI offices;
• Ensure that the telephone, fax, photocopier machines and printers are in a state of good repair. Immediately report any faults
• and liaise with service providers to ensure that PCI receives quality services
• Compose and type letters directed by management
• Develop and distribute meeting notices, minutes and follow up items.
• Support the Admin Officer on various administrative functions.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Diploma or certificate in, Business Administration, Office Management or other relevant field
• 3 to 5 years of relevant professional experience.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please visit our website at www.pciglobal.org and click on the "Careers" link under the About Us tab. This will take you to PCI's Career Portal. Click on the employment opportunities tab and then click on Search Current Openings to find and apply for the open position with PCI Tanzania enclosing a detailed CV together with copies of relevant testimonials and cover letter. DEADLINE: A first review of candidates will happen after July 15th, 2020 PCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only Successful Candidates will be contacted