Primary School secretary
Jobs at:Braeburn International School
Deadline of this Job:
22 January 2021
Within Tanzania , Arusha , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Braeburn International School, Arusha
We are looking for a Primary School secretary to join our dedicated team. You must be highly motivated, organised, enjoy working with people, be able to take direction as well as be someone who is able to identify and address issues themselves and be willing and able to take responsibility. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications and Experience
• Post-graduate degree in social development; economics or a related field with additional training in social protection.
• Recommended 5 years of experience focussed on social protection programming, including at the policy engagement level.
• Knowledge of current global and regional debates on social protection.
• Experience working closely with government stakeholders to support the strengthening of social protection schemes and systems.
• Demonstrated ability to provide direct capacity strengthening to government stakeholders to support the building of national social protection schemes and systems.
• Experience negotiating with government and donors, including trying to influence processes and outcomes.
• Prior experience in assessment, design and implementation of social protection schemes, and/or humanitarian cash and voucher programmes.
• Experience in building and monitoring shock responsive safety net pilots.
• Ability to extensively travel for project monitoring and provide on-site technical support to field teams
• Ability to link micro-level impacts on children with macro trends at national and regional level.
• Strong analytic and planning skills.
• Excellent coordination and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate, present and negotiate clearly and effectively with a variety of audiences.
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
• Proven representation skills.
• Strong results orientation, with the ability to challenge existing mind-sets.
• Experience of solving complex issues through analysis, defining a clear way forward and ensuring buy in.
• Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
• Proven ability in working in insecure or hardship environments and to work under tight deadlines.
• Ability and willingness to travel extensively to field sites and work independently.
• Fluency in English, both verbal and written, required.
• Commitment to Save the Children values, including willingness to abide by and enforce the Child Safeguarding policy.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applicants should send a letter of application, full CV with referees and copies of certificates to Braeburn School, PO Box 14268, Arusha or email: [email protected]
Closing date: Friday 22nd January 2021.