Personal Secretary Grade III
Deadline of this Job:
13 September 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 01, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Post: Personal Secretary Grade III
Duties and Responsibilities
• To type letters, reports and documents;
• To receive visitors, screen and direct them to relevant officers;
• To keep in safe custody reports and other records of events;
• To keep and make appointments and reminds the respective officer accordingly;
• To search for files, documents and others information;
• To receive and deliver directives to the respective officers;
• To receive files, distribute them to action officers;
• To prepare a list of office supplies and make follow up to ensure their availability; and
• To perform other related duties as may be assigned by one’s reporting officer.
Qualification and Experience
Holder of Form VI secondary school education certificate plus secretarial certificate level III with minimum typing speed of 50 wpm, must be conversant with e-mail and internet service, MS Office Word, Excel, Data base, Publisher, Power Point and other computer application services. Should have at least 1 year relevant working experience in public service and must be fluent in Kiswahili and English languages.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
The deadline for submitting the application is 13 September 2021.
Click Here To Apply