Personal Assistant for Country Manager/ CEO
Deadline of this Job:
01 April 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, March 22, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Dangote Cement is a subsidiary of Dangote Industries, which was founded by Aliko Dangote in 1981 as a trading business with an initial focus on importation of bagged cement and other commodities such as rice, sugar, flour, salt and fish. .
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Co-ordinate and Maintain the diary of the CEO/Country Manager including organizing of all appointments, meetings, Travel Allowance etc.
• Identify, anticipate and prepare information required for the CEO/Country Manager for meetings, preparation etc, and follow up inward and outwards requests for information, outstanding reports, and correspondence.
• Arrange both internal and external meetings requested and in advance for recurring meetings.
• Handling incoming calls and other communications
• Tale dictation and minutes in the meeting whenever required.
• Process expense claims and advances for the CEO/Country Manager as per requirement.
• Schedule team meetings, prepare agenda and draft minutes.
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation and logistics for guests whenever required.
• Reminding the CEO/Country Manager of important tasks and maintain deadlines.
• Typing, Compiling, preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
• Be in liaison with Senior HR Officers in all matters related to Administration including rest house, office environment, official visitors etc.
• Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time by CEO/Country Manager.
Skills and Competencies
• Excellent written and oral communication both English and Swahili language
• Excellent use Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
• An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
• The ability to work at his/her own initiative and to tight deadline
• Typing speed of 50WPM
• Honesty and Reliability
• Holder of Diploma in Secretarial Studies or Business Management.
• At least 8 years of working experience in relevant position.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
Interested applicants please follow this link: https://apply.workable.com/dangote/j/942CB880F8/