Jobs at:Asasi ya Uwezeshaji Tanzania – ASUTA
Deadline of this Job:
05 November 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, October 30, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Asasi ya Uwezeshaji Tanzania – ASUTA working in partnership with FHI 360 on Epidemic Control (EpiC) which is a global project funded by the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) which is dedicated to achieving and maintaining HIV epidemic control. It is led by FHI 360 as prime and has a five-year period of performance from April 15, 2019 to April 14, 2024.
ASUTA offer the following open vacancy below for interested candidate; .
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To clean Office premises and equipment including surroundings;
• To distribute files and documents;
• To dispatch official mail and transmission of messages within the office;
• To move equipment as directed by management;
• To duplicate, photocopy, reproduce, collect and stapling materials of various nature as may be directed by superiors;
• To assist in performing secretarial duties including word processing of reports, records, letters and other documents;
• To assist in ensuring that, doors and windows are opened and closed in time;
• To assist in making copies of documents according to the needs of the office;
• .To assist in sending and collecting official parcels and letters to and from the post office; and
• To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by his supervisor.
Job Skills: Not Specified
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Possession of Form IV Certificate of Secondary Education with passes in English and Kiswahili.
• Interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, should send a CV, Photo for Passport size and cover letter (only) with the subject of the email as ‘Office Assistant’
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Through our email address [email protected] . The closing date for applications is 05th November 2020. Each application should include at least three referees Telephone contacts must be submitted with the application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.