Expressions Of Interest
Jobs at:African Development Bank Group
Deadline of this Job:
26 August 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GROUP
Government of the Republic of Malawi
Government of the United Republic of Tanzania
Date: 12th August, 2020
Grant No: 5550155001701
IFB No: S-SRBC/SRBDP/2020/2021/C/01
Expressions Of Interest (EOI) Provision Of Consultancy Services For Transboundary Diagnostic Analysis/Strategic Action Planning (TDA/SAP)
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project that appeared in the UNDB online Project ID:P-Z1-EAZ-054 of 4th March, 2020 on-line and on the African Development Bank (AfDB) Group's Internet Website. .
2. The Secretariat of the Joint Songwe River Basin Commission has received a grant from the Global Environment Facility (GEF) through the African. Development Bank towards the cost of the implementing Strengthening Transboundary Cooperation and Integrated Natural Resources Management in the Songwe River Basin (STCINRM-SRB) Project. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this grant will be applied to eligible payments under the contract of for Provision of Consultancy Services for Transboundary Diagnostic Analysis/Strategic Action Planning (TDA/ SAP).
3. The Secretariat of the joint Songwe River Basin Commission now invites eligible firms to indicate their interest in the service undertaking consultancy services on the Transboundary Diagnostic Analysis/Strategic Action Planning (TDA/SAP) for the Songwe River Basin (SRB). Interested firms must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services by submitting consultants' profile, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc. Consultants may associate to enhance their qualifications."
4. This advertisement is open to all eligible Consulting firms as defined in the African Development Bank Group Rules and Procedure for the Use of Consultants (May 2008 Edition, Revised July 2012) which can be consulted from the AfDB website. A short list of six consultants will be compiled in accordance with the procedures set out in that document.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information including Terms of Reference, from the office of the Secretariat of the joint Songwe River Basin Commission, P.O. Box 300, Kyela, Tanzania, from 09:00 hrs to 17:00 hrs (EAT) from Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
6. Any request for clarification with regard to this assignment shall be addressed to the undersigned not less than seven days before the deadline for submission. The Client shall respond to the request for clarification received within three working days from the date of receipt of the request.
7. Expressions of Interest (Eol) must be delivered to the address below: The Acting Executive Secretary, Songwe River Basin Commission, P.O. Box 300, Kyela, Tanzania, Former Water Department Building (Idara ya Maji), Kalumburu Area, Near Kyela Resort Hotel, at or before 11:00 hrs (EAT) on 26th August, 2020, The opening shall take place immediately after the deadline for submission in the presence of bidders' representatives who choose to attend
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
8. Late and electronic Expressions of Interest shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
ACTING EXCUTIVE SECRETARY,
SONGWE RIVER BASIN COMMISSION
– P.O.BOX 300,
AT FORMER WATER DEPARTMENT BUILDING (IDARA YA MAJI), KALUMBURU AREA, NEAR KYELA RESORT HOTEL.
For further information: Email: [email protected] Telephone number: +255 754 832484; or +255 25 2957412
Fax number: +255 25 2957413.