Jobs at:Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
Deadline of this Job:
23 April 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, April 09, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is making some reforms in its structure, internal operations and staffing to accommodate business needs. .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Providing assistance to top executives of the Company
• Assisting in co-ordinating secretarial functions with other departments.
• Typing letters and other documents
• Undertaking routine correspondence with prior approval of his/her senior.
• Arranging meetings and appointment schedules for the Senior Executives.
• Assisting in drafting and proof- reading reports and write-ups for the executives.
• Coordinate official appointments and travel arrangements
• Deals with confidential matters in the office of the Executives.
• Keep record of events and documents
• Performs any other duties as may be assigned by his/her senior.
Job Skills : Not Specified
• At least a Form IV Certificate with a Diploma in Secretarial Studies.
• Must have passed Shorthand and Hatimkato 80 -100 w.p.m
• Must have attended Management Development Course for Executive Assistants Level I or relevant qualifications
• Hands on Working experience of not less than five (5) years in a reputable organization
• Outstanding command in communication both in English and Kiswahili (writing and speaking)
• Candidates with a strong background in working in competitive business environment with heavy administrative workload as well as handling Senior Executives will be given preference
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
• A curriculum vitae (CV),
• Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school), other relevant certificates/licenses. Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
• Two recent passport size photographs
• Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
• Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
The application letters should be directed to the following address: –
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM