The Tanzania Mineral Dealers Associate (TAMIDA) is a member base Association of all Tanzania Mineral Dealers whose offices are located in dar es salaam and Arusha city in Tanzania.
It was established in 1989 and is registered under the societies act (CAP 337 R.E 2002). The Association is the voice of the mineral dealers and it plays a pivotal role within the sector to provide a recognized liaison point between the mineral dealers community and the government as well as the mineral dealers community and the public
Overall Purpose of the Job
The incumbent will be the Chief Executive Officer of the Association reporting to the Executive Committee. The position will be based in Arusha with a flexible working arrangement in Dar-es-salaam and other working arrangements.
The right candidate is expected to facilitate effective communication as well as dissemination of information among the members, government public, and all stakeholders.
Qualifications and Competence
- Must be a citizen of Tanzania Fluent in written and spoken English and Swahili
- Diploma qualification in secretarial / business Administration
- Computer literate
- Proven facilitation skill
- Ability to interact with people at all levels
- A person of high integrity honest and trustworthy with sound work ethics
Duties and responsibilities
- Overall office management
- Maintain a good work relationship within all stakeholders including the government regulators, members, and the media
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the executive committee
An attractive remuneration will be negotiated to reflect the position
Mode of Application
TAMIDA is an equal opportunity employer that respects gender, religion, and infirmity
Suitably qualified women are highly encouraged to apply
If you are encouraged with this position, please email your cv and a covering letter demonstrating how you fit the requirements of this position
Email the documents to [email protected]
Contact Leopold: 0789032222
The deadline will be 26/08/2021