Business Analyst Cum Project Manager (PMO)
Deadline of this Job:
23 July 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Business Analyst Cum Project Manager (PMO)
Contract duration: 2 years' contract
To ensure business needs are addressed through definition and implementation of correct functional and technical requirements, proper translation of the requirements into functional and technical specifications and testing of delivered solution
To manage projects schedule, scope, cost, quality, risks, procurements, change and stakeholders
• Elicit, analyse, specify, and validate the business needs of stakeholders
• Collaborate with projects sponsors to determine projects scope and vision
• Translate conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project teams
• Review solution designs as well as functional and technical specification documents
• Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood
• Work with functional leaders to help develop business cases for additional software development and/or acquisitions
• Create and maintain product backlogs and design boards to monitor projects scope
• Interact with users to develop use cases, design specifications and testing scenarios
• Participate in Unit and QA testing to ensure features and functions have been enabled and optimized.
• Facilitate project kick off workshops and produce the project initiation documents
• Facilitate definition and approval of business requirements.
• Establish relevant governance and communication structures for all designated projects
• Serve diligently as chairperson of the program working committee and secretary of the project steering committee
• Monitor progress against the program plan and institute corrective measures in the event of any deviations
• Manage changes to projects scope, budget, timelines and acceptance criteria in line with the agreed process
• Facilitate development of the testing strategy and plan test cases and scenarios
• Oversee the execution of system integration and user acceptance testing
• To facilitate a program’s and respective projects’ closure workshop and ensure lessons learned are identified and used to improve future practices
• Solid knowledge of banking processes and operations.
• Extensive Business Analysis skills.
• Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
• A proven self-starter with ability to work under high pressure environment.
• Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Experience in multi-national cultures and working styles.
• Excellent planning, organization and multitasking skills.
• Advanced PC skills with excellent working knowledge of all relevant project software.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
Qualifications and Experience
• Holder of a bachelor’s degree in Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), Engineering, Business, Accounts or related field.
• Sound Business Analysis and Project Management background with practical application in a busy large corporate setting for at least 5 years’ experience.
• Certifications in Business Analysis Frameworks like CBAP®.
• Certification in one of the recognized project management methodologies e.g. PMP®, PRINCE2®, AgilePM®, Scrum, etc.
• Experience with ERP systems implementations especially on procure to pay modules.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date, then you have not been shortlisted.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Click Here To Apply
Deadline:23 July 2021