Jobs at:Barrick Group
Deadline of this Job:
05 April 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, March 25, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
In this role, your duties will include organizing the daily tasks of management, maintaining communication with customers and suppliers, and ensuring that the admin office runs smoothly.
To be successful as a secretary assistant, you should have exceptional organizational skills and the ability to effectively solve any office-related issue. Ultimately, a top-notch secretary assistant should have strong communication skills, and the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy when working with office accounts or customer queries. .
• Assisting the administrative department with clerical duties, such as organizing work schedules.
• Processing work orders, organizing invoices, and assisting admin staff with payroll.
• Performing office duties, such as answering phones, liaising with clients, or running errands.
• Scheduling management meetings, creating agendas, and attending meetings to record minutes.
• Compiling and distributing minutes of meetings to personnel.
• Managing daily office operations and maintaining an organized work environment.
• Assisting with the onboarding process of new personnel and providing any office-related training.
• Facilitating communication between management and personnel.
• Overseeing and interpreting the company's administrative policies and procedures.
Job Skills : Not Specified
• Bachelor's degree in office management, business, or a similar field.
• A minimum of 2 years' experience in a secretarial role.
• Excellent knowledge of office management software, such as Trello, Slack, Google Suite, and MS Office Suite.
• Working knowledge of management policies and office procedures.
• Excellent managerial skills.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to multitask and to work well in a fast-paced environment.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All applicants should mention the position they are applying on subject space of the email
All interested and qualified Tanzanian should send their applications letter and curriculum vitae only to our email: [email protected]
And all applications should be addressed to
Director of Human Resources, Barrick Group,
P.O Box 18699,