4 Office Assistants II
Jobs at:Tanzania Revenue Authority
Deadline of this Job:
08 November 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The United Republic Of Tanzania President’s Office Public Service Recruitment Secretariat
Ref.No.EA.7/96/01/K/316 26thOctober, 2020
On behalf of Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA), Tanzania Petroleum Development Corporation (TPDC) and National Housing Corporation (NHC) Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites qualified Tanzanians to fill 8 vacant posts as mentioned below. .
Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA)
Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA) was established under the Tanzania Revenue Authority Act No.11 0f 1995.The Authority is a semi-autonomous agency of the Government responsible for the administration of the Central Government taxes as well as several non-tax revenues. TRA is currently implementing its Firth Corporate Plan whose vision is to enhance voluntary tax compliance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBIILITIES
• Distribute documents to respective offices;
• Collect and forward mail to post office;
• Move files to and from registries;
• Open office doors in the morning and close the same in the evening;
• Carry out photocopying and binding of documents;
• Assist in organizing for pre-meeting arrangements when needed;
• Distribute mails internally to respective offices & staff;
• Duplicate documents, such as circulars and other publications;
• Circulate files and documents internally to respective staff; and
• Prepare and serve tea and refreshments to staff and during meetings and workshops; and
• Perform any other related duties assigned by the supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
National Form IV Certificate with passes in English and Kiswahili. The candidate should have attended training course in Office Assistance or Office Management conducted by VETA or any other recognized training institution.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
REMUNERATION: Attractive remuneration package in accordance with the institutions salary scaleTRAS 1
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
• All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania of not more than 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
• Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
• Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
• Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates;
• Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
• Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
• Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
• Birth certificate.
• Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted
• Form IV and form VI results slips;
• Testimonials and all Partial transcripts.
• Applicants employed in the Public Service should route their application letters through their respective employers;
• Applicants who have/were retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
• Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
• Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
• Certificates from Foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania • Commission for Universities (TCU);
• Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed/advised to indicate;
• A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, Kivukoni Road, P.O. Box 63100, 11102Dar es Salaam.
• Deadline for application is 08th November, 2020
• Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview; and
• Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action.
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’) Released by; SECRETARY PUBLIC SERVICE RECRUITMENT SECRETARIAT