3 Estate Assistants
Jobs at:National Housing Corporation (NHC)
Deadline of this Job:
08 November 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The United Republic Of Tanzania President’s Office Public Service Recruitment Secretariat
Ref.No.EA.7/96/01/K/316 26thOctober, 2020
On behalf of Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA), Tanzania Petroleum Development Corporation (TPDC) and National Housing Corporation (NHC) Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites qualified Tanzanians to fill 8 vacant posts as mentioned below. .
National Housing Corporation (NHC)
National Housing Corporation (NHC) is under the Ministry of Lands, Housing and Settlements Development. The Ministry is represented by the Board of Directors which is responsible for the corporate policies and strategies. The day to day management of NHC’s business is overseen by the Director General who is responsible to the Board of Directors.
Effective from July, 1994, the Corporation’s portfolios have been divided into profit centers which are income generating and self-sustaining directorates and cost centers which play a supportive role. This role mandates the NHC to undertake an array of business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To make follow-ups on the preparation of Tile Deeds
• To report on any identified misuse of the NHC properties
• To prepare weekly reports
• To register complaints from tenants
• To conduct site visits for the NHC
• To conduct rent collection for the NHC and make follow-ups on rent defaulters
• To conduct rent assessments
• To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of a Form VI with Certificate in either Land Management and Valuation or an equivalent qualification from recognized institution.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
REMUNERATION: Attractive remuneration package in accordance with the institutions salary scale
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
• All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania of not more than 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
• Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
• Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
• Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates;
• Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
• Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
• Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
• Birth certificate.
• Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted
• Form IV and form VI results slips;
• Testimonials and all Partial transcripts.
• Applicants employed in the Public Service should route their application letters through their respective employers;
• Applicants who have/were retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
• Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
• Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
• Certificates from Foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania • Commission for Universities (TCU);
• Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed/advised to indicate;
• A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, Kivukoni Road, P.O. Box 63100, 11102Dar es Salaam.
• Deadline for application is 08th November, 2020
• Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview; and
• Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action.
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’) Released by; SECRETARY PUBLIC SERVICE RECRUITMENT SECRETARIAT