Volunteer/ Intern – Cashier
Deadline of this Job:
02 November 2020
Within Tanzania , Arusha , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
IanMicroFinance is a small Financial Services Provider in Kilimanjaro – Moshi was established in 2019 and licensed by the Bank of Tanzania under CRDB. .
• Provides a positive customer experience with fair, friendly, and courteous service.
• Registers sales on a cash register by scanning items, itemizing and totaling customers' purchases.
• Resolves customer issues and answers questions.
• Bags purchases if needed.
• Processes return transactions.
• auditing financial information.
• compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements.
• analyzing accounts and business plans
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Deadline for application is 02nd Nov 2020, Application is only for diploma holders in Accounts, finance, banking etc, Applicant must be residence of Moshi. Apply with CV and Cover letter only through the site or this email [email protected]