LOCATION: ??? SERENGETI, TARANGIRE, NGORONGORO, RUBONDO
REPORTING TO: ?? ASSET MANAGER
At Asilia we aim to be an organization that offers Better Experiences and Strong Positive Impact
We give people joy and appreciation in iconic wildlife & wilderness areas in a way that makes a positive lasting impact on the environment and its people. Behind the scenes, we diligently build our operational, sustainable and marketing/sales capabilities and access to capital to enable scaling up the experience and impact.
- As a Technical Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for maintenance, repair and ensure timely implementation of planned preventive maintenance schedules for the lodge
- This Job Description is your guide to achieving these objectives by outlining your daily duties & responsibilities. WE BELIEVE IN BETTER!!
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
- Provide technical expertise for technical matters as far as lodges/camps operation is concerned.
- Supervise small to medium size projects
- Ensure maintenance programs are strictly followed including PPM
- Address routine technical matters as may be raised by the lodge
- Ensure set standards are adhered to all the time
- Review all utility reports and assist in case of issues
- Compile and keep records of the lodge technical reports
- Attend meeting, compile, and keep reports for same
- Carry out fleet management for company vehicles
- Manage a team of technicians for various works
- The role needs someone with experience in lodges/camps operation, especially in engineering set up.
- Ensure upkeep of company assets
- Any other duty as may seem relevant and assigned by the employer
- A minimum of diploma (or equivalent) in electrical/mechanical engineering fields from accredited institution/university
- A minimum experience of 3 years working in lodges/hotels/camps
- Good in written and spoken English language
- Should be able to drive manual vehicles and must possess a valid driving license
- Ability to use computer programs especially Ms word and excel
- Should be Flexible, committed, dedicated, and reliable all the time
- Good manners and a positive attitude
- Age in between 25yrs and above
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirements and interested in this exciting opportunity, Please send your application and resume in only one Pdf document not later than 2 3 rd December 2021 to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Hard copy or Hand delivery will not be considered