Technical Head – Mobile Phone/Gadget Repair Specialist
Jobs at:Genius Consultancy
Deadline of this Job:
31 March 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, March 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About Us .
Our Client, Gadget Shop Tanzania is a recognized, reputable and leading Gadget Shop and Repair Specialist and has an immediate Dar Es Salaam based vacancy. .
• As Technical Head, you are to assist with quick, efficient support in service of parts, accessories and electronic systems within a specific geographic territory and present a positive company and personal image to maximize sales, in profits and customer satisfaction.
• Aggressively pursue repair and after sales of products, service and after care in
• Provide divisional management feedback on market conditions and equipment/product operational status.
• Effectively utilize personal computer and other technological tools as offered by the company including and not limited to others which may be identified at a later date.
• Maintain and submit timely and accurate reports of daily, weekly business and sales activity including working within a targeted fast paced environment.
• Level 4 Technician
• ACSP / ACIT/ ACMT Certification an added advantage
• Experience of component and electronic repair on high end mobile phones such as connectors, LCDs, flex, cameras and all Glass repair for Apple / Samsung / Other – Brands mobile devices.
• Ability to repair to component Level/PCB.
• Experience in testing of PCBs and electronic assemblies.
• Experiences on Apple MacBook’s and other High-End Laptops.
• Strong interest and experience with electronics.
• Up-to-date knowledge of modern technology.
• 3 years directly relevant work experience in a commercial environment of repairing high end mobile devices and gadgets.
• At least 12 months consecutive work experience in a similar senior role with good to excellent performance reviews or at least two years in an insurance product division
• Pro-active, self –driven with sound communication, interpersonal skills desired
• Excellent communication skills. Comfortable around Microsoft office products
Job Qualifications : Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Application Procedure .
Submit your electronic application through [email protected]