Jobs at:River Oil Petroleum [T] Limited
Deadline of this Job:
09 December 2020
Within Tanzania , Mwanza , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, December 04, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
River Oil Petroleum [T] Limited is seeking professionals, hard-working with at least three years of experience. The Company demands independence, integrity, objectivity, competence and due care from all of its personnel in the conduct of its engagements. Our Company is structured to provide leadership in achieving high quality professional performance while maintaining the concept of individual responsibility. Policies and procedures have been established providing assurance that professional engagements are properly planned and executed. .
Monthly payment package and Incentives: Negotiable
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
? Proficiency in both English and Swahili language
? Bachelor degree or advance diploma in Taxation Management or any other related field.
? At Least 3 years of work experience with good experience is the must.
? Strong computer skills
? Exceptional work ethics
? Strong analytical skills
? Exceptional written and verbal communication.
? Accuracy in daily work and any other projects
? Demonstrates exceptional professional judgment
? Ability to meet and communicated schedules and deadlines
? Ability to function effectively both autonomously and on complex/sensitive issues and projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepares company and client tax forms and data while offering tax accounting advice to both clients and internal company departments
• Maintains and updates working knowledge of tax laws and regulations, including new filing practices, deadlines, and any company-specific information.
• Prepares tax accruals for company records and accounts
• Corresponds with other departments, including marketing and production, to understand business practices and new projects, and communicates the tax implications of all business practices to company’s management.
• Develops strong relationships with clients, including understanding their business practices and specific tax information needs.
• Assists with preparing annual financial records, including meeting deadlines and ensuring all financial practices and records comply with accepted accounting standards
• Works with financial management officials to develop tax strategies that involve both incentives and tax-compliance recognitions
• Reviews work by junior team members, recognizes training opportunities for junior team members, and offers knowledge and support to develop team member performance.
• Any other duties assigned by the management.
Job Education Requirements: Advanced diploma/degree
Job Experience Requirements: 3 years
Work Hours : 8
Job application procedure
Please, send your CV, handwriting Cover letter and send to;
Human Resources Manager,
River Oil Petroleum [T] Limited
P.O. Box 10415,
Emails: [email protected] and CC to: [email protected]
The application deadline is 09th December, 2020.
Note: Use the e-mail address only to send your application.
WARNING: USITOE PESA YOYOTE KATIKA APPLICATION PROCES TAFADHLI PLEASE DON'T PAY ANY MONEY DURING APPLICATION PROCESS.