Jobs at:Smile FM Radio
Deadline of this Job:
15 September 2020
Within Tanzania , Babati , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, September 07, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Smile FM Radio 95.3MHz Babati is inviting application from suitable qualified, dynamic and good team player to fill the position of Station Manager. .
• Adhering to broadcast standards and complying with TCRA and country laws and regulations.
• Maintaining accurate records, regularly preparing and communicating reports.
• Managing day-to-day operations, including station inventory and supplies, safety and security, and space allocation/utilization.
• Actively participating in defining short and long-term goals, policies, and procedures; monitoring all activity to identify necessary changes
• Maintaining a diverse staff, adhering to the station’s mission; delivering assignments; scheduling, and training staff; resolving employee concerns
• Coordinating trainee and volunteer program
• Providing support for senior station management
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor Degree in Mass Communications/Journalism
• A combination of education and extensive experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
• Ability to create and re-program radio program content.
• Understanding radio market industry.
• Ability to mobilize and form a solid marketing team.
• Ability to mobile and link the radio station with various media stakeholder’s organizations.
• Creative and designing for the radio.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please email your applications to [email protected] accompanied with your CVs and a demo of any radio productions you have done so far. For More details, please contact, +255 684 728 971. Deadline to receive your applications are 15th September, 2020.