Jobs at:Agricycle Global Inc
Deadline of this Job:
30 August 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, August 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Standard officer
As our standard Officer, you will be part of the Support team and report to the Director of East Africa in conjunction with the Sr. Operation Coordinators of the respective countries.you will learn and understand all standards we have in AG, observe challenges and identify problems and solve them or improve them.You will provide standardization ,observe and monitor project activities to ensure the Agricycle model is realized. You will prepare, issue,maintain and receive all controlled documentation,codes of practices, procedures and standards regarding operations and standards of the Company’s model, verify and evaluate sales and distribution of appropriate technologies to our network of thousands of smallholders in AG network. You will also be responsible for ensuring the business operations in EA comply with the Agricycle’s model.
• Ensure compliance to working standards in relation to the Agricycle model of operation within EA countries.
• Emphasize and propagate the right pitching for Agricycle
• Manage the full portfolio of work streams focused on maintaining Agricycle’s model in EA countries.
• Travel to all EA countries to assess and train the staff and smallholders on the Agricycle’s model.
• Develop, monitor and evaluate procedures,standards and code of practice of AG in EA countries.
• Observe project activities to ensure all VECs comply with the Agricycle operating standards .
• Perform compliance audits to determine whether established protocols are being followed and can be improved.
• Help track and monitor compliance of SOPs, policies and protocols on behalf of Agricycle.
• Manage travel for the supervising team to evaluate compliance in EA countries.
• Prepare and submit updated monthly, quarterly and annual reports of standard audits to the supervising team
• Any other reasonable responsibility given by supervising team members.
Ideal candidates are:
• Highly creative with a hunger for innovation and are natural-born problem solvers.
• Motivated by a passion to make the world a better place and love to take on challenges.
• Servant leaders who help to build the team and take on whatever role is necessary.
• Eager to learn and thrive in the fast-paced “fail fast, fail often” startup culture we embody.
• Collaborative in a highly diverse and global team and can work independently when remote.
• Critical and strategic thinkers with strong decision-making skills.
• Empathetic and patient, knowing no task is below them.
• Strong team players, knowing teamwork is necessary and that each role supports the other.
• Regional Gender Advisor in Education at Plan International August, 2021
• Minimum of 2 years of demonstrable experience in standard & quality control while working with smallholders
• University degree or advanced work experience in quality assurance and compliance or other related fields.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and ability to speak and write in English fluently.
• Demonstrated compassion and empathy, strong work ethic and unimpeachable integrity.
• Readiness and ability to regularly perform under pressure and within short timeframes.
• Readiness to travel anywhere in East Africa under short notices and occasionally work odd hours.
• Excellent working knowledge of computer applications, especially: gmail and spreadsheets
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Send all applications through https://jobs.wrkhq.com/agricycle by 30th Aug 2021 at 5pm EAT. Attach the following as one combined PDF: a) cover letter addressed to the Director of East Africa; b) CV with three reachable referees; and c) academic and other qualification documents. Clearly state the position you are applying for in your letter. Agricycle does not charge for applications or interviews.