Senior Sales Executive
Jobs at:State Aviation Limited
Deadline of this Job:
25 September 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, September 11, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Driving sales growth within the identified STATE AVIATION’s markets through hunting and closing Company’s conceptual services sales, and managing relationships with all high-profile accounts, as well as mentoring and coaching sales team members. .
• Builds and maintains long-term relationships with current and potential clients and their management teams by providing information, guidance, and support; recommending service and profit improvements; and recommending new opportunities.
• Coordinates all business-to-business contract negotiations for a successful close.
• Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
• Prepares sales reports by analysing and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality of service by assisting in establishing and enforcing organization standards
• Participate in formulation and implementation of Sales and Marketing strategies
• Participate in all admin/operational duties as necessary
• Any other related tasks
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Tertiary Education in Sales from a recognised Institution.
• At least 7 years of dedicated working experience in sales preferably in aviation industry.
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Grasp knowledge and understanding of the aviation industry.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Highly organised, with the ability to work well under pressure
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Results Driven
• Customer Service Excellence
• Business acumen
• Honesty and high level of integrity
• Consistent Energy and enthusiasm
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2020557013/