Senior Relationship Manager Absa HQ
Jobs at:Absa Bank
Deadline of this Job:
24 July 2020
Within Tanzania , Arusha , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group. .
• To provide specialist advise & support in the maintenance & analysis of banking activities & initiatives in order to provide accurate reports & information to relevant stakeholders, through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed SOPs.
• Customer (Internal and external) : Stakeholders Pro-Active contact with allocated client bases for the purposes of pro-active administrative and non-advice related sales activities | Fulfilment :
• Preparation and assistance with required documents for client meetings, analysis and relevant insights that will enable the banker to have the right level of conversations with clients.
• Ensure quality of account applications on behalf of Private Banker and that all required information is included to avoid re-works. | Risk and Control :
• Contact clients on behalf of the banker and remediate outstanding securities, FICA and PEP requirements. Ensure compliance to all Policies and Procedures
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications Advanced Diploma – Business, Commerce and Management Studies, Bachelor’s Degree – Business, Commerce and Management Studies, Business Development, English, Swahili
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here