Senior Project Management Officer
Deadline of this Job:
07 January 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 28, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To support the implementation of EFTA’s transformation strategy, to achieve significant improvements in growth and efficiency.
• To support the Managing Director (MD) in implementation and monitoring of EFTA’s turnaround strategy, by creating a detailed project plan, including milestones, expected financial outcomes, responsibilities and timelines to the satisfaction of the MD and the Board.
• To provide a weekly update to the Managing Director and Board Chairman of EFTA on the progress against the plan and discussion of any remedial actions needed and revisions of the plan, and
• To prepare monthly reports to the Lenders committee and the Board on progress against the plan.
• Lease Book Growth through Increasing approvals and activations
• To track and advice EFTA management on the strategy to increase approvals and activations through sales campaigns, the launch of new products, increase supplier network, etc.
• Improvement in operational efficiency
• To track management actions to access bank overdraft for efficient cash management, staff effort in the onboarding of new clients, and increased utilization of ICT in daily operations
• Improving credit quality and recovery
• To track the new lease approvals gradually increasing lease term from 2-3 years, monitoring of non-performing leases, repossessions, and re-sales
• Cost Management
• Through the financial report to track major costs in line with the approved budget
• Improvements in Human Resource (HR) Management
• To track the human resources practices with the objective of increasing staff efficiency and productivity.
• Preparation of reports
• To prepare weekly reports to the Managing Director, and monthly reports to the lenders and the Board on the progress on implementation of EFTA turnaround strategy.
• To carry out ad hoc project administration tasks as required and/or directed by Managing Director.
• Graduate in Project Management, Accounts / Finance, Business Administration or related field
• 5 years or more years of relevant experience in Finance or a related field
• Numeracy and literacy skills and analytical skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• The ability to be proactive and to use your own initiative
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Excellent relationship, communication, and presentation skills
• Personal confidence and resilience
• Willingness to travel around the country to EFTA’s branches
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this email [email protected]