Jobs at:Melva International Limited
Deadline of this Job:
31 May 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the sales representative will be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations, product and services demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients. You will be responsible for using knowledge of the company products or services to connect with customers and generate sales, develop sales pitches to sell products or services, making cold calls to sales leads or taking calls from prospective customers and maintaining documentation of their sales like invoices or client contracts. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
• Have to be knowledgeable about Company’s products and services.
• Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion.
• Establish solid relationships, negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements. ? Prepare weekly and monthly reports on prospective leads.
• Give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders.
• Contact and visit new and existing customers to discuss and evaluate their needs or promote products and services.
• Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems ? Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships ? Answer client questions about credit terms, products, charges, and availability.
• Essential requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
• Experience in sales preferably in the FMCG industry.
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
• Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
• Desirable requirements
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
• Competency in microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
• Impeccable work ethic.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If any of the above roles defines you, simply submit your application
(CV only) via address below: