This is what you'll do:
- Serves customers by helping them select products.
- Drives sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
- Greets and receives customers in a welcoming manner.
- Responds to customers questions.
- Provides outstanding customer service.
- Documents sales by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Manages sales finances
- Processes payments by totaling purchases, processing checks, cash, and store or other payment methods
- Alerts management of potential security issues.
- Assists with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
This is what you'll bring to us:
- Experiences in Retail at least 2 years minimum
- Bachelor Education preferably Marketing, Finance or Business Administration (Last year students are welcome to Apply )
- Ideally you are a fluent speaker in Swahili and English
- At best you gained first practical working experience in a start-up environment and are fascinated by fast scalable business models
- You have strong analytical skills and learn quickly
- You like to take on responsibility and are able to work independently
This is what we offer:
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Make an impact initiating new ideas
Looking for a charismatic sales person with love for product and customers. Proactive and independent to get things done.