Deadline of this Job:
16 July 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, July 03, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Sokowatch is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small shops to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services previously unavailable to informal businesses. Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers or banks necessary. .
• Execute Sokowatch’s growth plan, growth programs, and optimize our revenue funnel.
• Curate customer insight, by blending data with a deep understanding of user needs, habits, and perceptions.
• Leverage customer insights to drive increase optimization across sales, marketing, procurement and product development;
• Work cross-functionally with engineering, data & analytics, product management, Partnerships and Marketing to design and execute growth initiatives;
• Drive the execution and enhancement of the Sokowatch Customer Experience;
• Maintain a deep understanding of market structure changes (eg. pricing, new entrants, new products, new technologies);
• Ongoing lifecycle management of our existing customers to retain them e.g. developing customer retention programs;
• Development and interlock of sales targets with our sales & retention channels
• Coach the Customer Growth and Retention teams for Performance in relation to the targets set and build a winning spirit within the team
• Gather and provide competitive information by regularly tracking competitor activities within the industry.
• Using market insights to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency
Job Skills: Not Specified
• 5+ years of experience in sales and marketing, business development, customer service, or related field with a proven track record of achieving sales targets.
• An understanding of how to design effective experiments, and develop a quantitative intuition for interpreting user experience data
• Ability to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into numbers and solutions
• Have a customer-centric mindset
• Previous experience leading a Customer Care team is a plus.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here