Jobs at:Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL)
Deadline of this Job:
23 April 2021
Within Tanzania , Several Zones , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, April 09, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business was founded on people of great character, and in 250 years, nothing’s changed. We’re the world’s leading premium alcohol company. Our brands are industry icons. And our success is thanks to the strength of our people, in every role. It’s why we trust them with our legacy. And it’s why we reward them with the career-defining opportunities that they deserve. Our ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve these, we need the world’s very best people.
Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) is a fully integrated beverage business in Diageo Africa (supply and demand for beer and spirits).
SBL flagship brand is Serengeti Premium Lager. Other brands in the portfolio include Tusker Lager, Guinness, Kibo Gold, Pilsner and Senator. Headquartered in Dar es Salaam, SBL is also the distributor of several global Diageo international renowned spirits brands such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Gordon’s, Bailey’s and Captain Morgan.
Purpose and scope of the role
The area Sales Executive will manage an assigned geographical area which may include towns/villages and several distributor territories in terms of achieving the primary and secondary sales targets/ distribution and other Key Performance Indicators. Lead and motivate Area Distributors, VSM’s and their staff in his/her assigned area to achieve the planned volume, market share, NSV and NR targets .
Top 3-5 Accountabilities
• Account Development: He/she will be responsible for joint activities that are done between Top outlets and SBL to increase sale and market share. These may include;
• Outlet execution for certain sales drivers to pull consumer towards certain brands/category i.e., Outlet visibility, price initiatives, consumer offers/promotions etc.
• Innovation drive to push for innovation brand
• Price compliance and availability
• POS and visibility; cooler execution
• Listing of new sku’s and new brands
• Drive sales and inform distributor of empties, OOS etc.
• Collect competitive intelligence
• Execute nationally coordinated activations in outlet
Must be excellent in interpersonal communication, self-initiator, must be able to work with low supervision, must have an analytical mind and ambitious to reach high targets, must be able to take business related initiatives to produce positive business results. Must always be wearing clean and presentable branded clothing, must be shaved and showered every day as he is representing SBL in front of the distributors, retail customers and consumers.
Must have at least college graduate (Diploma and above) with mathematical and analytical skills, preferably business administration.
Work Hours: 8 24 Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants please visit: https://diageo.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Diageo_Careers/job/Mwanza-Tanzania/Sales-Executive_JR1044545?source=Glassdoor