- -Stay current with trends and competitors to identify and improvements
- -Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommendations
- -identify and seize new opportunities
- -Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining company brand.
- -Prepares reports for management consumption.
- Able to execute tasks and meet goals in time
- -Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- -Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
Diploma with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred with At least 2 years experience.