Sales and Marketing Officer
Deadline of this Job:
13 August 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, August 07, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
"Shugulika " .
•Develops the sales and marketing strategy and plans, policies and processes for the department with input from the Manager and ensures their effectiveimplementation.
•Aligns sales targets with the strategic business plan and annual budget.
•Networks with and develop strong working relationships with existing and potential client base, including high level government authorities
• Ensures proposal submission according to client specifications and industry standards.
• Answers/ reroutes all client queries, gathers market and client information, researches and analyses sales options.
•Answers/ reroutes all client queries, gathers market and client information, researches and analyses sales options.
• Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution • Organizing and attending marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or equivalent
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a Sales/Commercial role, of which at least 2 years are in a similar role in a currency printing facility
• Strong commercial acumen
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software
• Thorough understanding of social media and web analytic
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Apply Now [email protected]