QuickBiz Consultants Company Limited is the professional Business Consultancy Firm specializing in Human Resources Solutions, Sales and Marketing, Legal Consultancy, Accounting and Auditing, Events Management, Professional Training, ICT and Digital solutions. We serve talent management by providing business consultancy competent, innovative and smart talents acquisition, staffing, and trainings services. We are committed to the long-term success of our company through superior customer and candidate service.
With our competent team and experts we targeting more on strengthening competitiveness, every individual has become a catalyst for change with a common goal of providing sustainable support for the business growth to our esteemed clients
Position Sales and Marketing Manager
Location: Dar es Salaam
Report to: Chief Commercial Officer
Researches and develops various marketing strategies for products and services. Implements marketing plans and works to meet sales quotas. Tracks marketing and sales data and identifies areas of improvement.
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies.
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance;
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives;
- Helps to interview, hire, manage, and direct members of the company's marketing and sales teams;
- Assigns specific employees to marketing and sales projects or client accounts as needed;
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures;
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed;
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3-5 years' experience in Sales & marketing especially selling service.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing especially selling service.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure
How to apply
send your CV & cover letter to: [email protected]