Jobs at:Maua Mazuri
Deadline of this Job:
30 March 2021
Within Tanzania , Kilimanjaro , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 17, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Located in Moshi, the company Maua Mazuri sells disease-free and high-yielding seedlings which are produced in our state-of-the-art plant tissue culture laboratory. We are an international start-up company of highly talented scientists, agriculturalists, and business professionals who are united by a goal of providing African farmers with the best seedlings.
Sales Representative Job Description
Can you sell tissue culture banana seedlings to your network of Tanzanian farmers? If you are not 100% sure that the answer to this question is “YES”, do not apply. This job is all about delivering sales results, and if you miss your targets it will not be a good fit. .
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
• Train a sales team in 10 Tanzania regions
• Design sales materials for tissue culture banana seedlings
• Assist in managing sales teams forecast, leads, and targets
• Coordinate sales with production unit
• Collaborating with senior staff to prepare budgets and financial reports o Craft sales pitches
• Preparing sales report
Job Skills : Not Specified
Sales Agent Requirements:
• Access to a network of farmers to draw on for sales
• Previous sales track record
• Should be familiar with Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel, and Word) o Extroverted, ambitious and self-starter
• Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma is advantageous.
Work Hours: 8 Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Email your CV, Cover Letter, and a professional reference to [email protected]