Route Sales Manager
Jobs at:KaziniKwetu Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
15 February 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, February 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
On behalf of client, KaziniKwetu Ltd is looking for a Route Sales Manager to be based in Arusha. The desired candidate should have prior work experience in FMCG and should also be dynamic, passionate about sales and able to use their network and team to develop sales opportunities further. .
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
• Ensure sales reps follow route plan so as to maximize sales & productivity.
• Tracking reporting time of sales reps to office & ensure their vehicles are loaded with mix assorted products. Conduct annual and six monthly appraisals for all direct reports so that performance is tracked and discrepancies in performance are rectified at the earliest.
• Allocate target for the day category wise, value wise & productivity wise to sales reps.
• Ensuring all van sales leave the factory premises on time for the assigned market.
• Ensure all targets and objectives assigned by the Line Manager including volume & value sales targets, distribution objectives are achieved to ensure optimal business efficiency.
• Planning and conducting required marketing activities in order to increase product penetration and make sure our products are available 100% in the market.
• Manage the sales force & monitor their performance providing guidance, assistance and motivation to increase effectiveness.
• Ensure sales team continuously communicates all stock issues, pricing fluctuations, & competitor activities.
• Conduct regular market visits with all sales personnel to assist them in managing customer issues, improving performance and providing guidance and training.
• Making sure all sales reps are settling proper amount of money without any shortages.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma Degree in sales & marketing.
• Minimum 7 + years of experience in a fast-paced and performance-driven environment
• Experience in FMCG (such as baby products, salon products, cosmetics, soap, deodorants or perfumes) will be added advantage.
• Fluent in English and Kiswahili proficiency.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://kazinikwetu.talentlyft.com/jobs/route-sales-manager-fmcg-qS