Jobs at:HEBO Consult
Deadline of this Job:
15 January 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 05, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Marketing Professional looking to build capacity in East Africa so as to develop competent Marketing professionals and compelling brands in the region. HEBO Consult is a growing organization looking for candidates that are keen to work and qualified for the position of Resident Technologist. In the group of companies, we are in the line of child, adolescent development, corporate training, marketing and others.
The role is responsible for designing, modifying, maintenance and support of websites using WordPress platform and others 3rd party provider from layout, function, SEO and according to a company specifications. This role also needs to support on basic IT support on hardware, servers, router, switches, and basic network Infrastructure .
• Monitor web performance such as speed, error, statistics and google search console.
• Involve in WordPress web design, development, testing, implementation, documentation and support.
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
• Understand the context of upcoming requirements and deliverable expected of the website team
• Contribute to the development of new online resources and projects.
• Work closely with the marketing and communication teams to ensure the website and its page are tailored to the content, messages and campaigns being produced.
• Plan and manage company’s websites (optimized with SEO)
• Provide basic support of IT Infrastructure such as Servers, Printers, Router, Switches, Email, Network Infrastructure and other critical application system.
• Provide technical or administration on basic assistance in software, hardware, network of company
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Must have minimum of 2 years of web development experience.
• Minimum of 1 years of WordPress experience. Good understanding of content management systems WordPress
• Able to work late to accomplish dateline and goals.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Creative and open to new ideas.
• Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
• Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
• Basic IT maintenance such as hardware and server.
• Specific Skills Requirements
• PHP, CSS, HTML
• Photoshop and Illustrator skill
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/resident-technologist-at-hebo-consult-2354855133/