- Recruitment of new and quality clients
- To grow Asset book of the bank
- To grow deposit book of the bank
- Portfolio management in terms of customer engagements and financing need assessment.
- Daily monitoring and follow-up of repayment of loans issued.
- Participate in the preparation and Review of portfolio report.
- Appraise and propose credit requests for approval
- Follow-up and ensure closure of business deals
- Managing communication and various correspondences with customers.
- Ensure products sales agenda of the bank is successful
- Any other business development duties that may be allocated from time to time
Technical Know How & Other Skills
- Management skills
- Excellent customer service capabilities
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Documentation and process management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Decision making skills
- Sufficient knowledge & understanding of the market
- Team building & conflict management
- Knowledge on Credit risk and processes
- Knowledge of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures, prudential guidelines and guidance to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
- Interpret, analyse and evaluate data received from multiple sources of information
- A University degree in Commerce, Finance, or any related field.
- A minimum 3 years experience in Banking or a Financial Institution.
- A post graduate degree in related field is an added advantage
- Ability to manage and control bank portfolio
- good understanding of Banking Operations and Products
- Should be proficient in Microsoft desktop products and mostly excel
Looking for a well experienced relationship manager.