Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking
Jobs at:NMB Bank Plc
Deadline of this Job:
13 January 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 30, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To develop and maintain relationships with a portfolio of corporate clients, while developing, improving, promoting and selling NMB's products and services to ensure that NMB's current and future Corporate customers find solutions for their financial needs. . .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
• Manage existing customer relationships through regular contacts and visits by ensuring customers banking needs are addressed effectively in a timely manner.
• Identify and develop a target pipeline and aggressively market for new profitable customers from the identified target sectors and exploit cross selling opportunities.
• Partner with the products team and other internal staff to deliver a clear account plan that is based on understanding of client needs and provide appropriate solutions for clients across relevant products by capitalizing on bank’s competitive attributes e.g. Network, balance sheet, brand etc.
• Manage the development of prudently priced assets, cost effective long-term liability with reputable companies and organizations in order to ensure the bank’s maximum profitability.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Statistics or Research.
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Business-related field is an added advantage.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://www.nmbbank.co.tz/careers/opening/250