RELATIONSHIP MANAGER - BUSINESS (ZANZIBAR) - BANKING INDUSTRY
HR World Ltd on behalf of our reputable client in Banking Industry, we are looking for an experienced Relationship Manager who will be responsible for coordinating activities of the unit by leading the team on sales and business development that ensure growth of customer base, CASA and Term deposits, high quality loan NPL, improvement of loan portfolio both PAR 30 and PAR 90, growth of NFIs, cross selling of bank products and maintain good relationship with clients in line with KPIs.
- Identify and negotiate business opportunities that will grow business of the branch in line with annual business targets and Bank strategy
- Develop and implement an annual business plan and sales strategy that will contribute to the overall business plan of the branch as well as Bank strategy.
- Ensure growth of CASA deposit and contribute by 70% of the total branch deposits.
- Ensure growth of a quality loan portfolio across all customer segment and business sectors and generate profit in line with business targets.
- Ensure growth of customer base and actively operate their bank accounts
- Ensure recruitment of Bank Agents and Super agents in line to the Branch targets and growth of number of transactions
- Recruit Merchants, monitor performances of all POS in the area to ensure attainment of unit targets in line with branch objectives and goals.
- Ensure customers are on boarded on the ABC platforms and growth of number of transaction increases to reduce traffic at the branch and grow NFIs
- Ensure growth on NFIs by cross selling trade finance products, increase transactional banking services, insurance and other products and services that will generate NFIs
- Cross selling Bank products and ensure product usage per customer is enhanced to at least 8 products per customer
- Ensure number of dormant accounts is substantially reduced to very minimal at least 15% of the total branch customers
- Manage and enhance existing business relationships within the portfolio to ensure the retention of customers in line with business needs.
- Review own and other loan portfolios and recommend appropriate interventions to ensure it performs in line with approved performance indicators and targets.
- Liaise with all stakeholders for example, clients, government institutions and other financial institutions to ensure that the Banks interests are properly represented and safeguarded.
- Supervise, provide appropriate guidance and mentor Relationship Officers
- Going out to meet and interact with current segmented clients of the Bank as an awareness drive to build confidence in the new ventures
Participate in the preparation of the branch budget and Annual Plan
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any related fiels
4-5 years experience in similar position
Please send your detailed CV for the position to [email protected]
Deadline 29th December 2021 before 5pm